The Halleluyah Water Fast begun on the 23rd of March 2020. The daily in-take recommendation was water and tea made out of spices, herbs and fruits. However, the fourth day introduced solids such as groundnuts and fruit; making the fast inadequate and against the fasting rule for this season. The team then decided to take a break off the fast on the afternoon of the 4th day and the 5th day, to begin the circle or process again on the 6th day.
On the 28th of March 2020 was the 6th day of the 21 days water fast. After deliberations, the team agreed to reset. instead of a continuation, the fasting begins afresh with an extension to 30 days. It is not by our power but by the power of God. We look out to him this period for so many things and believe that it will end in Glory.
The Halleluyah Water Fast Season Two began on the 28th of March 2020 and will end on the 26th of April 2020. Glory be to God alone.
reason for this update – the halleluyah water fast season two (extended)
This update is made as part of the rule of fasting with honesty. Should we have anyone following the Halleluyah Water Fast, kindly continue on your pace. We pray that our good Lord will keep you in good health until the end of the fast.
This fast is powered by Anyaku Alicho Missions and hosted on Instagram by Anyaku Alicho Kitchen & Tea. Follow the following link for quick access to the page; follow for additional tips and daily in-take recommendation.
Fasting is an important spiritual tool that the Bible teaches us to do in both the Old Testament and the New Testament. In this season, may we go closer to God and pay attention to the following:
- Fasting Secretly: Matthew 6:16-18
- Overcoming Addictions: Isaiah 58:3-7
- Humility: Psalm 35: 13-14
- Godly Intervention: Samuel 12:15-17
- Fasting for wrong reasons. The Pharisees fasted for wrong reasons. They sought self righteousness and the reward of man. Luke 18: 1-12
The Halleluyah Water Fast is a strategy focus on the following:
- World Security & Protection: A cry to God for security and protection. May God instill in the hearts of men, the right thing to do this season.
- Living an exemplary lifestyle: As leaders, we need to stay in line with God’s word. As we instruct people to sanitize their hands and houses; may we also sanitize ourselves beginning in our hearts, so that we can become more knowledgeable on the right lifestyle to live and preach.
- Breaking Lose from Sin & Fleshly Habits: In this season, we are exposed to earthly habits and we have become very sinful. We have not been able to overcome sin. This has led to a decayed heart and a sinful lifestyle. In this fast, we pray for God to take hold of our lives and burn the altar of our hearts. We pray for his mercies upon us and the ability to make right decisions that is inline with his word.
- Missions & Business Transformation Success: God has given us His word, and a task to go about the earth and preach the gospel of Jesus to everyone. By so doing, we are winning souls to God. This singular assignment of met pleases our Lord God because it concerns people. Remember that people are very important to God. It was because of people that God have us an ultimate gift; His only begotten son to come and die for our sins. Jesus came and started a mission and delegated the race to His disciples for further multiplicity of souls to God; in furtherance of the Kingdom of God. The Halleluyah water Fast Team care does much about this mission and is lifting it up to God to show us how to be effective in it. This fasting will be a spiritual opening and impactful insights for Gospel missions and relations. Anyaku Alicho Missions, Anyaku Alicho TV was burnt out of God’s vision to begin a global commission in the marketplace. We thank God for the 265 Initiatives and humbly request his sustainability Grace for it and other platforms unfolding. Also, throughout the season of the fast, we will be praying for Grace for businesses present and yet to come. All missions and businesses will birth something good. It is our prayer that this blessings will spread across the world at large. People will begin to dream dreams and think big.
- Breakthrough and healing for family and friends: Anyaku Alicho Missions is concerned about the welfare and health of people. We will be praying to God for breakthrough and healing. Thank You Jesus.
- Project Continuation In Nigeria: This applies specifically to the Gas Turbine Development Project for Nigeria by Hodges & Bakersfield Limited. I pray for this project to be actualized according to God’s will for Nigeria’s economy.
- Spiritual Clarity & Focus: In this season we will focus on the seven spiritual gifts and the fruits of the spirit. We will pray for discerning spirit and focus on God’s Purpose.
There is so much to cover in this season two of the Halleluyah Water Fast. We have people who have indicated interest in this fast. I will like to give credit to my big brother and friend who made the Bible resources available for the days already spent.
I can feel the fire burning. I believe that something good is about to happen. Holy Fire burn upon my altar.
May the Almighty God help us all to focus on Him alone forever.
Anyaku Alicho Missions.
THE HALLELUYAH WATER FAST